Tuesday, April 17, 2012

not so bad....

Here's a photo journal of my food yesterday.....

This was breakfast.  So yummy I had it again today.

Lunch smoothie...kale, spinach, blueberries, strawberries and watermelon. (I also had a salad for lunch).

It looks like poop.  But it was yummy!

Home-made black bean burgers.  Found "safe" hamburger buns too!  I put some hummus on the bun, and then sprouts and spinach.  It was good...and my husband ate it too!!!!

I finished day 1 with 100% success. I am pleased with myself.  I was tempted by candy, fruit snacks, pb&j, diet Dr. Pepper (about 12 times...), and M&M's (which I actually don't like...weird to want those).  But I didn't have any of it!!!   Looking forward to what today may bring......

2 comments:

  1. I know the cravings diminish as your body rids itself of the toxins that make us addicted to them! I didn't take pictures of all my food, that's a good idea! I thought about making a smoothie like that, I may do that today. Don't forget to have snacks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jen! The burger looks really good...Almost tempted to try it!

    ReplyDelete